2012. március 21., szerda

Singularity University

Singularity University... If they can write this about themselves:

SU Challenge
Throughout history and across the globe, millions of lives have been improved by the innovative ideas of individuals from many different fields of expertise. Could yours be the next BIG idea? 
The Challenge:
How can you improve the standard of living – health, education, and security – of 1 million people in the next 3 years in the CEE&SEE region through the use of technology?

Then it might not sound that ridiculous to write them this message:

Dear Madam/Sir, 
I have just found this place and got quite excited about the aims of the University, because they are similar to my personal quest. Alas, I am a 40 years old software architect from Hungary, and having three young children I would not enter a contest for a scholarship in California and some Autodesk stuff. 
However, I do have a project that I believe can change our civilization (if we can accept the change in our approach to life, ourselves and each other). I have been working on these topics for almost 20 years, and would appreciate a serious objective review. 
Is there anyone over there who can spend a few hours with a weird view of programming, information technology and their connection to our civilization? If yes, here is a very short summary: http://hajnalvilag.hu/projects/dust/dustShort.pdf , my professional CV here: http://hajnalvilag.hu/projects/cv/LorandKedves_cv_pub_en.pdf 
In case of a more serious interest, you can see the whole project docs and current sources here: http://dust-framework.org/ (links to GitHub wiki) and a book on my global vision is available here: http://hajnalvilag.hu/books/MondoAurora_en.pdf 
I have realized that I might not fit to your challenge, but I still hope that we can do something together. 
Thank you
   Lorand Kedves