We had a serious debate here with http://www.youtube.com/user/LatinAmericanCowboy
He was right in many aspects, but my ideas can't fit in 500 character chunks, as follows...
Dear 'Cowboy',
...
When I said I quit here I just wanted to say that I will not answer on that page because this is far too personal and off topic below that video - of course you can say whatever you want.
Now I see a little bit of your background, naturally checked your channel and introduction, so I think I can feel a bit of your motivations, and as I have already told you: I agree with that information. But...
YES, our monetary system is controlled by "wolves", and you have all the reasons to yell at them. The problem is, that although you can kill a man, you can't kill a ROLE. Take one down, and there will be three more aggressive billionaire fighting for that place and create more misery to you. But why should I repeat this anymore when I think I can't be more clear than the first time?
Change the monetary system to a "fair version" - and you have stepped a century back in time. What you see now in the world is the result of social evolution, and it show our common motivations. Like it or not: this world IS a mirror. We are the mob that builds and sustains THIS stupid system, even when it clearly kills us and our children.
The first step to a "sane brain" is to realize that we are sick, and not "they", and I know how hard this step is. I have spent 20 years on thinking about this (literally), and the last 9 months on unpayed leave trying on all forums that I had access to talk about this, together with mind crashing programming efforts to make a "proof of concept" of what I think. Failed on both sides: I can't find anyone with correct critics on these ideas, and could not make the framework either. All my work is on the net, but no one cares. Yes, this shows that most likely I am stupid, and this includes that I still think I am on the right way. You have just given me a bit of support: "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."
Have you seen any real change in history based on aggression? Do you think that the military council and then a "democratic" regime will change the hidden network of power in Egypt, and will solve the problems of the poor? You may, but I doubt that. I think the only one partly successful revolution in the modern history is that of Gandhi and the Satyagraha movement. That is the model for me.
If I am right, I am more dangerous to the system that you hate than you are. They can handle thousands of your kind easily. Do I have to tell you how they can fool you, make you alien and hated by the majority of other people, who will feel uncomfortable around you, and to whom it seems to be a good solution to lock you up or be drugged to dumb? This, the mindless, passive moaning of those sheep drives you mad, if I am right. In fact, your tension and aggressive approach HELPS them keeping the majority silent and frightened: they only have to ask "Is this what you want? An islamic regime with yelling bastards?" ... "Well... okay, I return to Hello Kitty, my burger and NCIS." I am sure you want good - but you say it in the wrong way.
I know why this system exists, and I know its weak points. I can prove how and why any monetary system turns to the version that we live in today. Theoretically (alas, I still don't have a working version) I can prove that monetary system today is clearly against development at "my home" in software industry. I think that we are at the door of an evolutionary leap in human civilization - if we, a "big enough portion" of the population are wise enough. Otherwise this is the last civilized generation of our race. I can prove that too. Or at least nobody had shown me that I am wrong.
You did not want me to show myself - I do it on my own will, because this way I am really here, and I want to face with all my words in any circumstance. I copy this letter to my blog as well, to make anyone clear, what kind of man they talk to... I take the responsibility for all my words and any actions based on them. This makes me interrupt anyone talking about killing others. This is my faith in a LOVING God. Or, to be less spiritual: I know that this letter is probably scanned and then read not only by you. I know that "they" can find me whenever they want and consider me as a threat. They will realize this far before you do, and can make a group of your kind get me before I could do something they don't want. Using nicknames and tricks would only hide me from you, so I play with all my cards on the desk.
...
I repeat: I do respect your commitment, and you can easily find most of what I refer to. But I have gone through this conversation many times with guys like you, ending in either a pointless battle or silence. The test is this message. If you can accept and find it useful for you, then it might worth reading my stuff, otherwise we both would just waste our time: you would judge me by what you read, while I would say what you read is not what I wrote. Just like we did yesterday.
Best wishes
Lorand Kedves